Music Banter - View Single Post - MB's 100 Greatest Video Games of All Time: How YOU Can Vote!
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 03:53 AM   #23 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Well, there's no point in bickering about taste. I have a friend which is quite similar, he still plays his Nintendo and as a gamer, he's stuck in nostalgia land. I think of him as an ex-gamer. If you've completed A Link to the Past 20 times, isn't it time to move on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
while OOT has at least one annoying flaw and that's wrestling the camera which can be a real hassle during boss battles, but that's a criticism I have with 3D games in general, because of that one inherent issue with every 3D game I've ever played, I don't think a 3D game can ever truly be flawless.

That's just my two cents. Have fun bickering at me.
I'd like to challenge this statement though. You have Street Fighter II on your list. Well, I've played a helluva lot of SFII in my time and recently I tried SFIV. It doesn't have an annoying camera angle problem so that can't always be a factor in 3D. In fact, aside from it's predecessor being a classic, I'd say IV it's better than II.