Music Banter - View Single Post - MB's 100 Greatest Video Games of All Time: How YOU Can Vote!
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 09:36 AM   #28 (permalink)
abdullah424
Music Addict

1. Elder Scrolls: Morrowind - Hands down the best game I've ever played. There were so many quests, so many methods of playing, a huge world to explore, and Morrowing didn't hold your hand like Oblivion did. You had to figure out where to go and how to get there on your own for the most part.

2. Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - The best 2d game ever in my opinion. Leveling up until your character was a badass was too much fun. And you couldn't beat the wow factor the first time you found out the castle flipped upside down and you had to explore 200% to say you really mastered it.

3. Call of Duty 4 Modern Warefare - The best online multiplayer game ever if you played with a group of friends. So much strategy and action, you just couldn't beat it. The fact that I managed to get all of the golden guns might be one of my favorite gaming triumphs ever.

4. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - I loved how people compained about the water temple being hard. If you have the blue tunic it's a breeze.

5. Super Mario Brothers 3 - No explanation necessary.

6. Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - Seems a lot of you guys prefer 3 but for me the level designs in 2 were so much better. Though I'll give the nod to 3 when it comes to the rediculous boss fight at the end when you have all the emeralds.

7. Mortal Kombat Trilogy - The best fighting game ever. A ton of characters. A ton of strategies. And me beating fools down with Kabal and Smoke.

8. Halo: Combat Evolved - Set a new standard for what you can consider a great FPS.

9. Half-Life: Portal - The best 3d puzzle game I've ever played. Such a brilliant concept, I'm begging and praying for a sequel.

10. Madden 2010 - This is really a nod to the whole Madden series but 2010 captured the spark that made Madden the great game it was before nextgen systems. If you're a football fan nothing beats an intense game of Madden against one of your buddies. Many a broken controllers because of this series.
abdullah424 is offline   Reply With Quote