Music Banter - View Single Post - MB's 100 Greatest Video Games of All Time: How YOU Can Vote!
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 10:50 AM   #33 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdullah424 View Post
Yeah...Oblivion was a disappointment to me. Not to say I didn't like the game, but even though the world was supposed to be bigger it didn't seem as massive. And no matter how I played it Oblivion never seemed as fun. I do think Fallout 3 is a great game though so I'm hoping Bethseda gets it right next time.

I also would have loved to put Uncharted 2 on my list but I haven't beaten the game yet so my final decision on it is still pending.
I think you just have to give Oblivion an honest try. I didn't like it at first either - I found it hard to find any motivation to play it, but on the second or third try, I figured out what I'd been missing before. Suddenly, the game I'd more or less dismissed earlier had me hooked for days. I've also played Morrowind and honestly, while the world is bigger, I actually had more fun playing Oblivion. Rather they do less better than too much mediocre-ish!

Give it another shot one of these days and you'll find there's plenty of interesting addons that will give you more neat things to do.

To Boo, you haven't played HL2? You definetly have to get that fixed!