Music Banter - View Single Post - I-Doser
Thread: I-Doser
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 04:57 PM   #91 (permalink)
pourmeanother
Saaaad Panda

Quote:
Originally Posted by noise View Post
you, sir, are obstinate.

unfortunately, opinion dies in the face of fact. pity.
I'm not sure exactly what fact you've proven, or opinion you've shot down.

I was of the opinion that it may work, but that I'm not interested. Conceptually it may be just about altering your consciousness, but on the I-Doser site itself it proclaims "Powerfully Alter Your Mood". Seems like they aren't trying to sell a tingly feeling so much as they're trying to sell emotional changes.

Yes, I can be stubborn, but the things I brought up are not facts to be disproved- except maybe diction with one word.

If you like this and enjoy altering your emot-..... consciousness, then go for it homes. I just find it funny how society continues to approach Worlds laid out in books I read: where we live vicariously through television, overmedicate and dial up..... consciousnesses.... from a machine.

Doesn't mean the **** doesn't work; it just means I find it ****ing hilarious.

Conan: That rip was pretty weak. If you want to serve me like a Thanksgiving turkey, you can do better than just repeating what I said... "I'm fat.", "Ohhh, you're fat- you eat a lot!! Diss.", "Yup, that's what I said."
And waiting for blah
And hoping you were right about the blahs you made
And then, just when you think you've got the whole blah'd damn thing figured out
And you're surrounded by the ones you blah
Death shows up... anddd blah, blah, blah.
pourmeanother is offline   Reply With Quote