Music Banter - View Single Post - 25 Random Facts About You
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 05:40 PM   #401 (permalink)
BTown
super cool

1. When I was around 11-12 I visited the Nintendo Nsider Forums to discuss Nintendo. I was obsessed.
2. It cloes down last year I think.
3.The shift key on my laptop is missing
4.Sometimes my skin becomes very numb and I can't feel anything, for instance when i try to scratch myself I feel nothing
5. I am in the the highest english class you can be in my grade yet am in the 3rd lowest math class available in my school.
6. Math is close to impossible for me due to the way it is taught and my vision.
7. What am I talking about when I refer to my vision? I am blind in one eye and have half vision in my other.
8. When people ask me what it's like being blind blind in regards to wha I see out of my left eye they have a hard tiem processing it.
9.I see nothing, I don't see black nor do I see what it looks like when you close your eyes. I don't know how else to explain rather than to think of me as a cyclopes.
9. I look completely normal though.
10.Clipping my nails is a huge pain in the ass for me due to having no depth perception.
11.I have a higher tolerance to alcohol than most people due to me being under Anastassia more than 100 times.
12. I don't drink now and i'm not planning to in high school.
13. Who knows? maybe I will, like I said I just don't plan to.
14.I hate it when people put song lyrics as there facebook status
15. It seems like the only thing people listen to around where I live is ****ty pop-punk music.
16. I've never kissed a girl.
17. I still have many friends, including friends who are girls. I am very shy when it comes to that kind of stuff.
18. Yet me and my friends always talk about it.
19. At this point in time life would be boring without school.
20.I use being blidn in one eye to my advantage and as a crutch
21. If someone where to get in a fight with me they would be the most hated kid in the school.
22. I see most people in my school seeing me as being oblivious and happy go lucky. I don't blame them, I come off as that I guess, sometimes purposely.
23. I don't know why i do it purposely.
24.I have found so much more music than what I used to listen to off of this site it's not even funny. I'm also a lot more educated.
25.I want to put something here at number 25 but I'm afraid that someone I know will read it. I don't know why.