Music Banter - View Single Post - The Script
Thread: The Script
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 07:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
NerdeeBirdee
Groupie

Smile The Script

Hey guys, I'm new here! I'm Dee, and I just wanted to know...Have you heard of The Script?

I know that they're pretty popular over in the UK, but here in the US they are just starting to rise in popularity. They are one of my favorite bands at the moment!

The Script is a trio of some wonderful guys from Ireland who make such beautiful music and lyrics. Their whole debut album (self-titled "The Script") is AMAZING. With such a wide variety of music, they are one of those bands that just about everyone can fall in love with. I have often heard their music compared to that of bands like Coldplay, The Fray, and Maroon 5, but they also have many other bits of music sprinkled in.

I saw them live a few months ago, and I thought that they put on such an amazing show. To me, they are one of those bands that you could go to their concerts over and over again and not get tired of the music. After the concert, I also got to attend the Meet & Greet and can tell you that they are some of the most real and down-to-earth guys I've ever met!

Lately, they have been becoming more and more popular. They are touring with American Idol winner David Cook starting today and going through December. Plus, if you've heard Kris Allen's new single, you may know that The Script were the original writers of the song. The Script also appeared on Ellen a few weeks ago. Ellen said she really liked them! They are scheduled to perform on "It's On With Alexa Chung" on the 16th, and they'll be on the David Letterman show on the 17th, so stay tuned!

If you'd like to find out more about them, check out their website: thescriptmusic.com. Their Myspace is myspace.com/thescript. And if anyone is interested in helping make them a bit more popular (especially here in the US), you can go to their official street team, thescript.fancorps.com, and sign up. Make sure to type in my username on the site, "nerdeebirdee", where it asks who referred you.

If you haven't checked them out, you should! It doesn't hurt to listen! I've introduced them to all my friends, and they are all huge fans! I'm hoping you'll like them, too!
NerdeeBirdee is offline   Reply With Quote