Music Banter - View Single Post - Is the Quality of MusicBanter Decreasing?
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 07:57 PM   #199 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleigh. View Post
I get what you mean in art, as doing my higher art & design it was mandatory that you could compare a painting praised as much as The Mona Lisa, and one not famous at all, and back it up with valid points. But I get what Rickenbackers saying in a way, cos I don't really see the method as to comparing books, not that it couldn't be done more like how would it be done. For example in art, light sources, brush strokes, texture etc are examined, how would it be done in a book? (I'm not like trying to make you contradict yourself, but meerly asking how it would be done if you know)
It's like in reading comprehension, you analyze. Like the brush strokes of the paintings or the progression of the song we can have the structure of the story, the evolution of the character, the style of the writer, the meaning behind the story and blah and blah and blah ...
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?