Music Banter - View Single Post - How many iPods or mp3 players do you own?
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 01:16 PM   #29 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molecules View Post
my 4-year old nano was one of the cheaper old models when i bought it, and it still works poifictly. It has more than enough memory for long coach journeys, long battery life, you barely even notice it in your pocket (all those years walking around with CD walkmans stuffed in coat pockets, i would have killed for something like this)... so you can go about your business without having to listen to the inane blabber of jukebox/iphone/blackberry/shuffle-wielding muppets

why on earth would you have more than one unless by accident? and why would you have anything bigger than a nano unless on a long haul flight perhaps? these things are like sports cars. the age of plenty (arse)
I don't know about other people, but I like to keep my music on my 120 GB as a backup should something happen to my external hard drive. Lets say I download a malicious virus that wipes out my hard drive, at least this way I've still got a copy of most of my music on my Zune that I can move back to my computer once the problem has been dealt with.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote