Music Banter - View Single Post - Things that make you Mad
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2005, 08:42 PM   #48 (permalink)
EDGE
accidental genius

I hate people who lie. I mean, everyone lies, but I mean lie all the time, so much that you start to believe everything you say. I'm like the human lie-detector. I freak. I don't like followers. If your going to live life, lead your own. This past school year, I've had 3,297,615,074,810 people "copied" me in many ways. Example| I wear my belt practically backwards. The buckle is on the back of my left hip; first two weeks of school, atleast 15 kids were doing it. Example 2| I dye my hair constantly, part my bangs to the side, straighten it like no other, etc. This year was the 'coming-out' of all of this, I guess. I sound shallow saying all of this, but it's so very true. It annoys the **** out of me. In general, people in my grade piss me off. They act like theyre all jacked on coke. I mean this in a literal way. They pretend to be on drugs or they pretend to be high on something, because it "makes them look older and cooler". If you want to be "older and cooler" than you already are, get over it. You're going to have to wait until your OLDER and try a bit harder to become COOL. I hate getting up in the morning, I hate the tv, I hate alot of girls, [unless theyre unique in some way or like me in some way], I hate "cooking" [more like burning everything I touch], I hate sleeping, I hate trying to match my clothes, I hate people who dont mind their own god damn business, I hate paying for **** I dont care about [cell phone bills, for other people if they ''reallllllyyyy needdd itttt'', I hate alot of things..
EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote