Music Banter - View Single Post - First thing you can remember
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 05:55 PM   #29 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsubmissivewife View Post
3 seems to be the magic number here eh?

Earliest I can remember is 3 or 4, running to jump on my dad who was laying on the couch. I busted my lip on the button of his shirt. It was one of those pearl snap shirts.

I also have vague memories of rubbing my parents vinyl records against the textured wall in our apartment. Would have to have been around 4/5 then. Needless to say, they were not pleasantly surprised when they went to play those.
From what I know, studies have showed that at 3 years, the baby develops his longterm memory.

Of course, it differs from a person to another, but I alway found it curious how the first thing I remember was exactly after three years from my birth. (as the studies had shown I mean)
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote