Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 08:20 AM   #10629 (permalink)
Flower Child
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
Without coming across creepy (unfortunately it probably will due to my advancing years), you are a very attractive young woman. I think someone can receive a compliment without any ulterior motive once in a while can't they?
You're just too kind, Jackhammer. Absolutely no creeping feelings taken whatsoever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track View Post
I don't know what the fuss is about with this girl.
She's just standard MB female...gorgeous.
Yeah, all the women on here are pretty smokin'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElephantSack View Post
Foreigner, eh?

Did they give you Double Vision?
CARL!

Well of course. Lou Gramm was a sexy beast. Most of the crowd that were nipping into the beer stand, had some double vision too. I didn't know whether I should watch the drunken biker women beside me or the concert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savannah View Post
flower child i felt like the youngest at the winwood clapton show this summer as well, hope you had a good time,...i rather like foreigner myself

in other news:

my oldest cousin presley (she's 17 so keep it in your pants) just sent me this pic,...its the kissy face like i do, and i have to say,...i'm rather proud of her so i thought i'd share
and i'd like to think she looks alittle like me
Oh it was fun. Winwood and Clapton! You lucky dog, you. That sounds like an amazing pair up. Sometime those older crowds tend to be a lot more entertaining.
Flower Child is offline   Reply With Quote