Music Banter - View Single Post - This I Believe There is / is not a God
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 04:44 PM   #348 (permalink)
Dr_Rez
Registered Jimmy Rustler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness_Incarnation View Post
Personally, I don't believe there is a God. Religion, to me, is just an individual's explanation for the unexplainable or the unknown. To me, it is also just another way to judge someone and have an excuse to not like them or disagree.

I really could care less about religion to tell you the truth. I have very many Christian friends, and though they and I are completely different religiously, we have the same basic views about society and predjudices. We are able to look past each others differences and just be friends with each other because of our personalities. Religion shouldn't matter about anything, just like race, gender, sexuality, and all that good $hit.

Sorry, I get caught up in these kinds of things. I like to ramble and speak my opinion.

So I guess I'm saying . . . no God.
I agree with you entirely. Although people tend to get caught up in there is or isnt a god. People who dont believe in god should also realize that there is no way of being sure there is no god, just as religious people should realize theres no proof there actually is a god.

Being open minded about both sides is probably the best thing you can do.
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote