Music Banter - View Single Post - The great peanut butter debate
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 09:35 PM   #77 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molecules View Post
sommat in sound/post-production probably, anything in a darkened room with minimal human contact, it depends what woik experience i can accumulate etc. No good'll come of it, will be back on the dole within a year!
Your essay sounds like fun... or at least researchable, black/white facts... just need to master those bastard journal archive things and stay ahead of the pack. You're almost thru that gauntlet of punishing self-discipline. i loathe having a broadband connection in the same place i 'study', it's just asking for trouble
Awww hey if you enjoy it, do it! Minimum human contact can be a damn godsend sometimes. But I know I'd get bored being by myself after a while. Everyones different! Have you been on the dole? I'll probably end up on it if I don't get some good interviews over the next couple of months!

Yeah mine is researchable, just what is wanted from the lecturer is the difficult thing. Broadband connections in New Zealand full stop are rubbish. We have such slow, inconsistent internet it drives me crazy!