Music Banter - View Single Post - Is the Quality of MusicBanter Decreasing?
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 11:32 PM   #232 (permalink)
Schizotypic
Souls of Sound Sailors

I thought I'd post to kiss ass. No, actually I'm really impressed with this entire situation. Vegangelica, reading your last post I have to give you merit for having the balls to post your truth and viewpoint, I would have let it go long ago. But that's clearly not your style; you saw an injustice and went after it in one of the most respectful ways I've seen anyone go after anything. Glad your on my friends list.

On the other hand, there wasn't a doubt in my mind while reading that post that right-track (who is very patient) would be provoked into using sarcasm again. I thought this because the respectful and well-written posts are always the most infuriating, or at least that is my experience. I've seen plenty people on these boards throwing a dabble of insult into those long and (mostly) respectful posts and getting... usually temper tantrums in return. Obviously it takes a lot to get Right-track on the wrong-track... and he's only human.

In no way am I saying there was insult in your post Vegangelica, but still it takes a strong person to react calmly, and with understanding for the other side. Right-track, you get major props from me for returning not only with respectfulness, but also with a good answer. I was totally impressed. I'm for sure sendin' you a friends request. Also, I'd like to say that if someone on this forum called me a child abuser (and I wasn't modding) I would have been mailing that motherfucker his shit back in a can. Excuse my language!

Urban, good points. I'd say more but I don't need to kiss your ass, you're already on my friends list. Anyway, I don't think there is anything I could put into the conflict that wasn't already said... I'm not even sure I 100% agree with anybody. =/ Just wanted to say that you three are great members, and I appreciate you guys making the site a place where conflict is solved with words and not lies, slander, or evil mod voodoo magic.

Thanks and keep it up,
--Adam.