Music Banter - View Single Post - Media Player Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 12:13 PM   #112 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiresuzuki View Post
Anyone heard of Songbird? They're still working on it, but's it's going to be a really sick program when it comes out. It's built off the Mozilla Firefox Platform. It's a great music player, library, it can sync with your iPod, not to mention a full browser (which is really just firefox). You can download a plugin which used to be standard called Skreemr, where you can search for any music or song you want and then download it right into your library. Just like iTunes Store, but free. It has some really cool plugins such as for music recommendation, not to mention Last.FM support.
I believe the site is getsongbird.com (i cant post links yet
That sounds awesome. I like iTunes though, I apreciate the newer versions even more 'cause the Genius playlists. I think they are awesome. Plus I will always go back to Apple now after what happend to my old iPod (my fault) they replaced it with the new version of iPod touch (was a touch i had before 16gb) and gave me the 32gb version, a case for my iPod and a £25 iTunes card to spend! Without spending an extra penny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote