Music Banter - View Single Post - The Monthly Music Trading Post
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 01:46 PM   #820 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by +81 View Post
I do understand what you're saying about the psychedelic music tag. I don't see this in the same way as psychedelic music that's considered 'trippy' but in the sense that the Indian inspired Beatles music is considered psychedelic. It makes sense that you might be accustomed to this because of your location but I don't hear a lot like it here in Canada. I really like this album so feel free to recommend me some more Middle-Eastern folk like this.
Btw, sorry if I seemed lashing out at the album, I wasn't that annoyed when hearing it, it even was enjoyable. But awkward effects put in the music are a standard in that place, that's even the signature for 70s music here. Anyway, I'll put my thoughts on some album to recommend. I guess it should be soon.
And I am still thankful for the album :P
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote