Music Banter - View Single Post - First thing you can remember
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 03:56 PM   #38 (permalink)
BTown
super cool

I remember when my sister was born and my dad was sitting on the windowsill in the room and when the doctor came in I crawled behind him because I was scared.
Also I remember walking around in my baby walker in the kitchen while my mom cooked dinner. Can't remember what came first, I was around 3 years old.

I can also remember being at my grandmas house for thanksgiving and I was in her relatively large kitchen along with other members from the family and my younger cousins. we were sliding back and forth on the wood floor. The only other thing I remember that night is the entire family (probably 20 some people) gathering in the large semi vacant play room to eat dinner. I remember there being tables set up I had never saw before and never saw again.

I can also remember sitting on the kitchen floor in front of the fridge with the door open putting my army men inside to play with them.

My earliest memory just hit me. I was 2 years old and had cancer and was in the hospital. I remember laying under this enormous machine getting ready to have anesthesia performe don me. I was scared as all hell and I remember my mom holding my hand as I drifted off to sleep.
I remember another time while they were performing anesthesia on me while I was around 2 I can recall the doctor putting the cup over my mouth and me starring up at himand the 5 other people looking down upon me and seeing everything go red and hearing their voices fade out.

Last edited by BTown; 11-07-2009 at 04:13 PM.
BTown is offline   Reply With Quote