Music Banter - View Single Post - 25 Random Facts About You
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 10:18 PM   #405 (permalink)
Schizotypic
Souls of Sound Sailors

Too much information about me:
1. I'm about to start some stupid LVN program so I can support myself through college.
2. I always said I'd move out when I was 18. I did once with $600 and then moved back.
3. Yes, I do still live with mommy.
4. I live right by the Mojave Desert and it motherfucking blows.
5. I used to be an extremely anxious person. Now I'm a thrill seeker. (4 years diff)
6. I just worked through some hardcore shame recently and am glad to be free of it.
7. I have been an atheist for as long as I can remember, until almost a year ago.
8. I picked up a small drug problem around 13. Nov 17th is my one year sobriety date.
9. I had a rough time growing up and am just getting over those resentments.
10. I had no good music until I joined MB and I love this boring site.
11. I have respect for all living things.
12. I am responsible for the torture and murder of many animals through buying meat. I have no intentions yet to be vegetation.
13. I have a girlfriend who I've been dating for over 2 years straight. She's about as rad as they come.
14. My girlfriend and have basically grown-up together.
15. I've been in two mental institutions but only one rehab.
16. I smoke a lot still and will not give it up even if I am broke and it's $3.00 for the cheapest pack only at the far away smoke shops.
17. I'm said to be an intense person and am full heartily working on that.
18. Intensity is starting to piss me off and I wish my girlfriend would help a little with this for Christ sake.
19. My cat is really whinny and when he gets me to pet him I feel like his bitch.
20. I'm good at understanding emotions and putting myself in others shoes.
21. Ironically I'm terrible at feeling them.
22. I've been a straight-up perfectionist almost all my life and it has been terrible.
23. I'm in A.A, my girl friend is in Al-anon, and my sponsor is kick ass.
24. Sometimes wondering what's after life makes me want to kill myself just to see. I try my best not to. =)
25. I'd feel better right now if I was shitfaced.
Schizotypic is offline   Reply With Quote