Music Banter - View Single Post - Savannah's Night Out
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 09:45 AM   #27 (permalink)
savannah
afrocentric

i think i may die today,...very soon in fact,.....

serious business though, i had an amazing time and i really dont even mind that i threw up, what i do mind is that my bar tab was so high,...i still have no idea how that happened,....but i did exchange phone numbers with the girls i met from michigan poor lol broken fingered stu,.....

we are all plannin on same time, same place, same bat channel for the rev horton heat next month

i wish i could remember the set list,...i've been thinkin about it this mornin and still cant really put it in order, i just remember they didnt play anything i didnt know or like,......
i am alittle sad they didnt play 'sixteen' but we got in chain link fence, watch it burn, kiss the bottle, the war, drink till we're gone (i think) and a few other old ones along with the new stuff,....ben did a few off his solo album which was nice, and the addition of the horns translated much better than i thought they did,....

i'm so thankful that jake took me, as he really doesnt like lucero at all, but i drug him outa a bar in LA, drunk, pukein, and havin sex with random old chicks only to drive his stinky butt home four hours away at like 3 in the morning,....so he decided he owed it too me to let me have my turn

i also would like to note that i dont think it was all that i consumed that made me throw up,...i think it was jumpin up and down with a bunch of boys and just gettin too hot,....BUT ben did,...i swear he did,...look right in my eyes and say 'gawddamnfukintexas i love it' and i would like to think it was directed at me

all that time, wasted
i wish i was a little more delicate
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my name was clementine - sarah jaffe
savannah is offline   Reply With Quote