Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 11:42 AM   #1052 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

That's what I've been playing recently too.

I loved the Twilight Princess and it's more dramatic style, excellent graphics and music, but I actually think Zelda looks best in a more cartoony style, it helps it stand out among the other action adventure games out there, I don't think Zelda will ever stick to just one style though, it'll go back and forth between the two which is a great way to keep things from feeling too redundant in it's presentation.

The people who hated on The Wind Waker for it's "kiddie" visual style can go f*ck themselves, next to The Minish Cap it's the prettiest Zelda game to date. The cell shaded look makes the whole game feel like an interactive saturday morning cartoon, and a really damn good one at that. Even the little things like stuff blowing in the wind, seagals soaring in the sky and the clouds of debris that explosions leave behind always wowed me with the detail that went into them. I also loved how much more expressive Link had become with his new visual makeover and for the first time he had a real genuine personality.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.

Last edited by boo boo; 11-08-2009 at 11:50 AM.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote