Music Banter - View Single Post - Ravenkin's Collection
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 01:24 AM   #19 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenkin View Post
Alright guys checkout my sig for the link....bands unnamed atm, thinking of suggesting Nocturne if i get in. Let me know what you think of the instrumentals...listen to "New Song" and "Malutopia" first if any! these are the ones ill be working on for lyrics. Ill post lyrics up to be read soon. I might start a colab with anyone interested in helping me arrange ect. Let me know what you think!
Hi Ravenkin,
I listened to "New Song" and "Malutopia"...very clean metal songs, I feel, with sharp, fast playing, impressive solos, and almost non-stop energy. I'm curious if the two current members...the rhythm and lead guitarists...gave you an idea about what they want the songs to be about, or do you get to just make up the whole thing based on your feeling for the songs? I'm interested in reading the lyrics you come up with to match already-existing music. That sounds like more of a challenge than writing lyrics and building the song around them!
--Erica
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote