Music Banter - View Single Post - Nationalism
Thread: Nationalism
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 09:48 PM   #39 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnard17 View Post
That was beautifully ironic. Yet again, Neapolitan, you leap to an irrational conclusion from half reading a post in an attempt to start an argument. Outside of trolling I'm yet to determine why you even bother posting in threads of philosophy and current affairs.
Hey I was the one who was trolled and trolled hard by that post. just look at it:

Quote:
the amount of truly messed-up nationalism I've been exposed to is staggering. Sadly, the bulk of this tends to come from Americans. I don't think there's anywhere in the Western World that espouses nationalism in the way that America does.
See, since you come from England you don't see it, and I don't expect you to see it, because it was a slight against Americans.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote