Music Banter - View Single Post - MB Hierachy
Thread: MB Hierachy
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 10:55 PM   #16 (permalink)
Thrice
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria

I think it would be alot like my real life...I'd probably be hiding out somewhere with rezz, dali and anti smoking a fatty, and could really careless about a 'hierarchy'. Although, I would definently be wearing the mack jacket because EVERY female on MB just happens to be gorgeous and some of the things Ive heard in the sexual experience thread....oh man.
I also think aside from petty BS, we'd be a pretty tight knit group, beating down folk like coreyallen as a whole while still respecting our brethren that hold different beliefs.
On the contrary, if this were real life, I think in situations such as when people like Unfan get banned (just an example) the place would turn to Lord of the Flies in a matter of minutes because we've got alot of strong headed, confident folk, that could actually act on matters of disagreeance.

Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote