Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 06:17 PM   #8851 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

I just bought that thing, and got it autographed [Yeayy for me]:

It's one of the rare local singers of the underground scene, she was the opening-act in the Yann Tiersen concert I went to today. I was thinking of downloading her album from the Internet, as I already have the link, but hearing her today live I instantly changed my mind. It is rare to see someone around here who's worth the encouragement. The album can be best described as Folk/Indie rock, she composed all the songs which are sang in Armenian (as she's from Armenian origins and as she is singing in a country that only 5% of it would understand her). She's using her voice more as an instrument, it's like a mix between Sigur ros and Cranberries in ways.

Sorry for the bad video quality, but I think it shows enough to see what I am talking about:
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote