Music Banter - View Single Post - Bob Dylan
Thread: Bob Dylan
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2005, 01:47 PM   #28 (permalink)
Tommyrocker
Back In Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog
Someday when you're not a teenager anymore you'll look back on this time in your life and wish someone told you to stfu. I know it happened to me. At a young age you can't contemplate music being good that doesn't make you want to break things, or have some ass kicking riff that you think pulls the ladies. it comes with time and maturity.
what a moronic statement. What, you're telling me no teenagers worship "imagine" by john lennon? And you're telling me there are no 20+ that dont listen to thrash metal or "ass kicking riffs" like GnR and ignore "classics" like sinatra? You are generalising what one person has said to a whole age group. (ledzep)Stu likes psychedelic groups and hardly "break thing" inducing bands like the beatles. And i for one like dance music and the occasional classical as well as bands like my chemical romance, green day, motley crue, aerosmith, good charlotte, Keane etc (basically what is generally considered "****" on this forum lol). So i would thank you not to use such statements in the future unless they are in some way factful and less facist. "Now ya see there are 3 kinds of people chuck".... (and so on and so forth).

coz der preety gd u no!!!
Ladies And Gentlemen, 'Chav' Has Become A Written Art.
Tommyrocker is offline   Reply With Quote