Music Banter - View Single Post - What are you?
Thread: What are you?
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2005, 01:52 PM   #63 (permalink)
shandapanda
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss
everyone has doubts, me too...but i refuse to believe there's nothing mystical about this world and the universe, that there's no reason for existence and the fact that only human beings from all the species on this planet have consciousness...why does dying for example feel good ( by that i mean the fact that people who have had near death experiences describe it as a feeling of pure joy and happiness), why not just die without it...there has to be a reason for everything...and that's how i come to the conclusion that there is a higher power...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtistInTheAmbulance
Good post. I like that... I like to believe that everything happens for some reason too, but when I talk to people who think differently, they say how they like to be in charge of their own lives, and they like to feel like they're alive for more of a reason than just some plan for mankind.
i totally agree with adidassss. and i have never thought gotten a really good reason from any atheist or scientologist or anyone who doesn't believe in something out there.I've beaten them in every argument using their own logic!
if my friend comes through i later i'll post a mind-boggling link to a great page where some guy proves that there is more to life than life and then death and nothing after that, but i know it has something to do with the mind and that one cannot imagine something as great as that, that doesn't actually exist like the universe....
my explanation doesn't make sense but that guy's did.If life was all there is, I'd shoot myself too.Before doubting gave me a strange sort of anxiety and accepting what I believe has made me calmer. I just don't like all the ceremonies and divisions and the complicated stuff....

Me
poo
you
shandapanda is offline   Reply With Quote