Music Banter - View Single Post - The Holy $hit its almost 2010 Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 11:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
VeggieLover
Music?! Lets boogie!

ahh 2009 you went so fast! One of the better years considering a) I did not once go to counceling or cut myself b) I fell in love (and acted on that love) for the first time c) I was one of 2 lead singers in a band and through that experiance made some of the best friends i've ever had and d) am one year closer to being an independant adult free to make all the stupid mistakes I please

bad year considering a)all of my new friends graduated and went to college and all my old friends are either squares or have been corrupted as bad or worse than myself and no longer desire to talk with me b)got chewed out for some dumb things c)school is school and i still have 7 quarters of it left

2010 is REALLY close to 2011 and then im out of here bitches! huzzah! *throws pirate hat into air and dances a jig* but its gonna be a tough year because I already have major senioritis and i am only a Junior
"Not remotely! Because iocaine comes from Australia, as everyone knows. And Australia is entirely peopled with criminals. And criminals are used to having people not trust them as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you."
VeggieLover is offline   Reply With Quote