Music Banter - View Single Post - The Monthly Music Trading Post
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 12:33 AM   #835 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by +81 View Post

This week Numberninedream sent me the album Malesch by the German band Agitation Free. The majority of the material is instrumental experiemental rock tinged with psychedelia and Middle Eastern melodies said to have influenced the band while they were visiting Egypt, Greece, and Cyprus. Each track has a little something different to offer and fortunately they don’t seem to linger on a jam past it’s welcome. I'd think my favorite song is Rücksturz just because that lead guitar line is so catchy. The bonus live set tagged onto the end of the album was also a nice touch. My only gripe is that the song Sahara City had some skipping on it as if it were ripped from a scratched CD. Not a big deal but I do like the album so I'll probably try and track down another copy.

Overall very good album.

By the way, N9D, that Soap Kills album is really good too, haven't had a chance to listen to the other yet. Thanks again.
I'm glad you liked both of them... if you didn't find a good copy, I'll try to see where I got mine and send you the link.

Btw, if you're still in the mood for some of the oriental sounds, I've been delving a lot into the local underground scene. I can send you some links if I found anything in that style.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote