Music Banter - View Single Post - Why Do You Love Music?
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 05:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbons View Post
Thanks for that, VEGANGELICA! Well, I’ve read many of your posts on these forums and haven’t had the gumption to tell you that I think you’re pretty great and a class act all the way. So consider me your "shy" and no-longer-so-secret admirer.
Thank you for your kind words, my no-longer-so-secret-and-shy admirer! Actually, *I* have been curious about *you* since you joined MB because I noticed that (1) you use people's names in your posts sometimes, which I often do, and (2) you are also a parent of a young child. I visited your profile to leave you a welcome message last week, but for some reason the visitors messages area of your profile didn't seem to be active...so it is nice to meet here on the boards. This is another reason I love music...music can help people--even strangers--relate to each other. A belated welcome to MB!

--Erica
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote