Music Banter - View Single Post - Jackhammer's Horror Corner
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 06:47 PM   #172 (permalink)
jackhammer
Ba and Be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
YES!!!!!!
Thanks for reviewing Martyrs, Jacky. I've been tossing that one around in my head for a while, and you convinced me with this. Definitely going to obtain it and give it a go.

I'll go through your other reviews as well, but one at a time. Also, if you run out of stuff to review (probably won't) or just want to do some offhanded randoms, you can go to watch-movies-online.tv and there's a ton of movies available for streaming there. I always watch flicks there, but I know I'm passing up some great ones because the folks there are mostly younger kids and I can't trust their reviews... I'd rather know what's worth watching and buying from someone like you.

Looking forward to more of your reviews!
Some reviews are definitely more personal taste than objective reviews but Martyrs is definitely a film that deserves as many viewings as possible.

As to reviewing. One thing I will never do is limit myself to a few choices and disregard everything else. I love to find new stuff whether cinematic or musically and the day I stop doing that is the day I stop enjoying life. (A little profound lol).

“A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.”
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote