Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 10:11 PM   #8955 (permalink)
Dieselboy
Music Addict

Kinda went on a rampage buying bargain cd's online this last payday. Some of the notable ones I picked up:

Honestly, some terrible covers by a decent hardcore band. For the most part all they do is play the same songs as the original with added distortion and screams. That doesn't stop it from being pretty fun though, when you look at some of the songs on the list especially.

Saw someone else link this cd, maybe in this thread, and gave it a shot based on what they said. Seems like something I'd really love...not quite for some reason, but I'm giving it extra listens to give it a chance to grow on me.

One of the best musicals ever. Every song is great, and I sing along with most of them when I'm by myself...I don't care who knows this.

Edit: Also got - BLACK TIDE - LIGHT FROM ABOVE

These guys got pretty heavy play on the metal stations on satellite radio awhile ago, and I saw this cd for 1 penny...couldn't pass it up. Sorta sound like early Metallica. Also, they're all between 16 and 19 I remember reading, but this actually sounds like a band that's been around for quite awhile. I like it.

Last edited by Dieselboy; 11-16-2009 at 10:30 PM.
Dieselboy is offline   Reply With Quote