Music Banter - View Single Post - The American Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 11:33 AM   #369 (permalink)
Thrice
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash_override View Post
High hopes don't ya think? Maybe you should cross you fingers for a Edwards - Manning trade too. I think Vick would be a good pick up for them. If they can keep TO happy and on a leash. I think his situation could escalate soon and he would want out. They need TO as something to build around. They are pretty well off defensively.

Colts are unbelieveable, I would have never thought they would be this good thid year. Peyton Manning is still the best in the game of football. Another MVP season coming this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash_override View Post
TO is 35, which is 3 years older than Randy Moss, and 2 years older than Hines Ward. The guy is in pretty good company when it comes to experienced receivers. I'm not saying he is the future of the Bills or anything, I'm just saying they need to keep him and evaluate the situation. Look they have TO who is a great player who maybe has 5 years of good football to play if he stays in shape, he's obviously a guy with high demands but he also wants to win. If you can keep his attitude subdued, and get someone in there to deliver the ball and create plays, beef up the offensive line and you could have a nice compliment to the already established defense there in Buffalo.
I think the Dungy part is the high hopes. I dont think Vick would hesitate going to Buffalo given a starting role. I hope TO is not around next year. I wouldnt consider him a great receiver either. I think he is at a point in his career where he could do good things given the opportunity, but dont think he will have that said opportunity. Even if he were the best in the league, I'd rather not have him on the team given just last week alone. After the numerous dropped passes, then having the attitude he did last week when Trent couldnt get him the ball he is just a detriment to an already horrid team. This explains the transition from a 4th quarter tied game to a 41-17 loss. I'd rather go 0-16 and have a nice draft then go 5-11 and have a punk bitch on the team.

Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote