Music Banter - View Single Post - Deadmau5
Thread: Deadmau5
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 01:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselboy View Post
One of the few artists I'll pay full price for their albums when they come out.

Been listening to For Lack of a Better Name a ton lately. The first 5 songs on that cd just kick my ass every time... and the second half of the cd isn't too bad either

Also, recently got the single cd for Attention Whore that he did with Melleefresh, on ebay. Good stuff!
Same! I've been listening alot lately to For Lack of a Better Name alot also, I think it's addictive! Haven't heard Attention Whore either, any good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaphiaGlam View Post
Not a huge electronica etc fan but decided to go listen to Deadmau5 cuz I know Kayleigh loves this stuff so much xD
I kinda liked it ^_^ I couldn't listen to hours of it but a song or two got my feet bouncing around, and that's always a good sign xD
YOU'RE BACK! I thought you'd left . I think it all just depends, if you're not typically into Electronica, then I'm surprised you lasted at all, never mind hours. I find sometimes I get fed up, I ofcourse mostly listen to other stuff haha, but I find I'm in the mood for Deadmau5 alot lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote