Music Banter - View Single Post - Kayleigh's Journal
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 04:00 PM   #54 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Never reviewed him so, here goes....
DEADMAU5

For Lack of a Better Name
1. FML
2. Moar Ghosts 'n' Stuff
3. Ghosts 'n' Stuff
4. Hi Friend!
5. Bot
6. Word Problems
7. Soma
8. Lack Of A Better Name
9. The 16th Hour
10. Strobe

I like Deadmau5, infact I love Deadmau5. And you'd be stupid to think I never. Track One I find alright, what pisses me off about Deadmau5 and FML is that he uses it at almost every gig as his intro. I mean I'm not to annoyed about it, 'cau5 (see what I done there, harrr .) I don't go to every gig, infact I just missed one. But I could probably put a tenner on the first track being FML, so I think he's predictable. But being predictable isn't so bad if the tunes are an amazing outcome right? FML is without a doubt a good song. The start is slow (Perhaps why he likes it as an intro) with a good build up. The actual song (once it gets into it) is average, but in it's average-ness, it had some quality electric beats and a good bassline throughout, cant really argue with that.

Track Two I find it strange that Joel (Deamau5's real name) placed Moar Ghosts 'N' Stuff as number two, instead of three. Maybe it's to do with the fact he likes jumbling everything up, by using "l33t" speak etc, on to the actual track, Moar Ghosts 'N' Stuff reminds me alot of Justice, and I think Deadmau5 has an overall resemblence to Justice. By being very electric ofcourse, I like how the song has particular climaxes and a few anti-climax's, I personally like Ghosts 'N' Stuff more than Moar Ghosts 'N' Stuff very similar songs, so I'm skipping three!

Track Four It is sooo annoying. Take Hi Friend! off the cd, and it's a much better cd. Or infact take the Vocals away n it's an alright tune. Not the best but not the worst, the fucking vocals do my box in.

Track Five Bot is generally really slow, and starts with long heavy beats, no complaints, it gets quicker and much more enjoyable towards the middle. Once it's past the middle it slows right down, and turns into this trance-y feeling. It's so awesome, then it builds back up into a techno-y tune again.

Track Six & Seven I'm leaving out

Track Eight The song the albums named after. For Lack of a Better Name I looooove this one , it makes me feel reallll happy, and I would dance like a total idiot infront of anyone, 'cause I wouldn't give a shit. It's just one of those songs that slightly raises the hairs on your arms, in the right atmosphere ofcourse.

and it's getting late and I'm getting tired, and I started this about 1hr ago, n I'm sick of the sight of it, so I'll come back and edit more in. (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote