Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 07:32 AM   #10848 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by toretorden View Post
Here's me again in a week-old or so picture with our boys.

Without going into detail on who's who, they're Gunnar, Fredrik, Alfred and Benjamin. Lovely little guys
Oh that is a very nice picture of all of you, Tore, similar to one in the picture archives I think I remember seeing. I've always enjoyed rats...so clever and playful and inquisitive. I remember having fun with a friend's rat by holding out my arms (while wearing a loose sweater), and the rat climbed up inside one sleeve, behind my back, and out there other! You gave good advice about behavioral training to reduce phobias, by the way. I also like millipedes and think all their little legs are cute...but centipedes I never want to get close to. Centipedes don't seem very cute to me at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleigh. View Post
I'm not scared of the actual Rat, they have cute little faces. It's just the tail . Haha, I don't think I'll be sucking any rat tails anytime soon anyways.
I don't think I've ever even imagined anyone sucking on a rat's tail until reading your post, kayleigh! Hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
Used to be quite the arachnophobe back in the day though, particularly of those huge, fat, furry, fast ones that come in from outdoors.
GAA! That's the one harmless creature whom I fear. I try to hide my feelings of squirmy disgust so my child doesn't inherit my phobia, and so when I see a huge furry fast spider I say things like, "Oh, look at all those nice strong legs, and see how many eyes spiders have?"...but I don't fool myself.
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote