Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 01:55 AM   #1834 (permalink)
Thrice
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by RezZ View Post
No you were right, I ment in any military situation. And thats harsh. Of coarse its perfectly fine for everyone to get smashed whenever they want. Brilliant laws if you ask me.
It isnt, at least in the Navy. I spent a total of 180 days in 'Restriction' there for numerous things, but the first was Underage Drinking. Which is ridiculous, almost 4 years ago to the day. Having a small get together with some friends, maybe 5-6 people total, for the thanksgiving holiday, our first away from home. I had just cracked my first beer and this a-hole broke a window so I left. Later was told on and brought in for questioning, told them I had finished about half a beer then went home. They told me if I were to tell them who else was there they would let me be, which completely contradicts everything they teach you about being a good 'shipmate'. In the end I spend 60 days in a room with a bed and a toilet. Was locked up for Xmas, new years and all.

I honestly thought the Navy was about boozin, gettin tats, and nailing foreign broads. boy was I wrong. I got in trouble for the other two as well, ha ha.

Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote