Music Banter - View Single Post - 100 Things That Piss Me Off About Video Games
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 11:17 AM   #483 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by toretorden View Post
Already tried it sometime in the early 90s. Of course it was way too hard and I never bothered picking it up again.

If a game is really hard, at least it has to be funny or intriguing or something to motivate you to keep playing even if the game kicks your ass. From what little I can remember about Bayou Billy, it didn't motivate at all.
Double Dragon certainly motivated me. I loved the soundtrack, the action movie feel to it, the variety in each stage kept things fresh and unleashing the pain on Abobo and those damn sluts with the whips is so satisfying.

Quote:
The Mega Man games are hard and good. Bart's Nightmare for the snes was another very hard game with unfair challenges which still was interesting. The old Ghostbusters was easy until the very end where it got super hard which was a bit ridiculous.
Oh my god, the NES Ghostbusters game was absolutely attrocious. It was more boring then anything. I could never get past the stairs, it just went ON AND ON AND ON, and I would waste a lot of money on stuff that would prove to be useless.

The Genesis game though was pretty damn good, fun multi layered levels, great powerups, colorful cartoony graphics, a pretty bitchin soundtrack and it's challenging without being unfair, give it a try, it's an underrated gem for the Genny for sure.

I loved how it actually captured the look and feel of the movies, and who dosen't want to play as a bobble headed Bill Murray? Too bad Winston wasn't in it though, wtf was that all about?

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.

Last edited by boo boo; 11-21-2009 at 11:45 AM.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote