Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 03:18 PM   #1119 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by toretorden View Post
I'm still on Dragon Age Origins here.
i started playing this last week. quite enjoying it. although the more i play the game and discuss my progress with my roommate, the more it seems the 'origin' elements are just tacked on. we have yet to encounter significantly different reactions in our quests, being that he's an elf mage and i'm a human rogue and the way the 'origins' were hyped up as being a factor to the overall story, we're just not seeing it after you leave with the Grey Warden.

it's still a great game but it just seems like a medieval fantasy version of Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (one of the best rpgs ever) without Force powers. only the foreshadowing in KotoR is significantly more subtle than Dragon Age.

Oh! there's a legend about a Grey Warden and the King rallying the good people of the land to fight back the demons and they ride out into the field together to save the world but the old King and his jedi err... Grey Warden buddy just died? and you have no choice but to be a Grey Warden and your first companion happens to be an heir to the throne in exile? that's unpossible!!! next they're going to tell me there's more than one rock song that uses a G,C and D chord progression.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote