Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 04:28 PM   #1846 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrice View Post
You are pretty much the man. Im not too big into E, thank god. I think it is pretty awesome, but thats the problem, I have seen some friends destroy their brains from it. I've had quite a few, but Im definently not a fan when its cut with speed/insane uppers. If I do it again, Ill do the research and find out all about it. The only place I can find it here is in down town brown town at a house called 'community crib' where almost everyone is dusted out on PCP. You can find most anything there, but the experience itself is far more intense than the results of the actual drugs. The only good experience I have had going to this place was when I knocked on the door and the neighbor told me they had been raided. It is back up and running now, but Im too much of a pussy to go there after the things that have happened. I honetly haven't rolled in about three years, but I do remember having a solid connect for Blue Dolphins. Tried a few others back in the day as well, like the naked lady (just like on Bad Boys 2!) and one that was either the Bacardi bat or Batman.
Those Blue Dolphins have a solid reputation. I've had them before. But there are some obviously shoddy presses that tried to rip the original press off because of its popularity, so you really have to get the right dolphins.

The Naked Ladies... those are the ones that look like the mud flap woman right? I don't know too much about those.
But those Bacardi Bats have a good reputation too. Those are still floating around. Moreso than the real Blue Dolphins.
You really just have to pay attention to the press of good pills, and if you see another press of the same thing, but it's a shittier press or there are differences, then you can pretty much bank on the fact that it's copy pills and those are usually low quality, as they need to copy a popular press just to get sold well.