Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 04:38 PM   #1847 (permalink)
Thrice
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Those Blue Dolphins have a solid reputation. I've had them before. But there are some obviously shoddy presses that tried to rip the original press off because of its popularity, so you really have to get the right dolphins.

The Naked Ladies... those are the ones that look like the mud flap woman right? I don't know too much about those.
But those Bacardi Bats have a good reputation too. Those are still floating around. Moreso than the real Blue Dolphins.
You really just have to pay attention to the press of good pills, and if you see another press of the same thing, but it's a shittier press or there are differences, then you can pretty much bank on the fact that it's copy pills and those are usually low quality, as they need to copy a popular press just to get sold well.

The BD were most definently the real thing. They were the most intense of any Ive ever tried. Unbelievable audio hallucinations. I couldnt piss because the garbage can in the bathroom was playing Converge so loud.

Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote