Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 05:20 PM   #10240 (permalink)
savannah
afrocentric

so i'm sittin in my father's house,....he's offshore working,...i'll be spending the next few days with my *** new brother (who i LOVE) and my new stepmother (who i also love) at the lake house,..

but,..apparently my alcoholic father (who i only kinda love sometimes) has married another alcoholic (which i kinda suspected) who wrecked her car last night (because she was drunk, but maintains she was just tryin to miss a dog)

my *** brother has told me that he is going to have an intervention with her this week (so i brought alot of pot)

and to top it off,...last week my dad told my step mother that she wasnt a very good mother because she doesnt see my brother enough, yet he's the one that uprooted her for shreport to move to rinkie dink mexia texas in the middle of nowhere and nothing,...but she talks to my *** brother like twice a day

i grew up with my dad 30 mins away and only saw him like once a year,.....so dad really has no room to talk about absent parenting (another reason i brought pot)

luckly for me,...i love my step mother's dog, and i brought my fly rod,...so i may just stay on the boat most of the time

oh oh oh also,...while i was in starbucks, my friend tera told me that her sister (who cuts my hair) took her boyfriend on the maury show thursday and polygraphed him and all kinds of madness insued,...so now i think i have to find someone else to cut my hair because i just cant support someone that ridiculous,....

all that time, wasted
i wish i was a little more delicate
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my name was clementine - sarah jaffe
savannah is offline   Reply With Quote