Music Banter - View Single Post - Most underrated bands ever?
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 06:17 AM   #627 (permalink)
Gandalf
Groupie

Coroner-Maybe more unknown than under-rated.Fantasic musicianship and really original.One of the true pioneering thrash bands of the 80s.A 3 piece outfit that have been called the Rush of thrash metal.I suppose thats a reference to their use of unusual rhythms and technicality.How this band never got huge I will never know

Horse The Band-Usually dismissed as Mallcore/Nintendo?Hot Topic music,I think they are brilliant.One of the few bands that know how to use a synthesizer.A band I never get sick of even though I'm not really into the Nintendo scene.I may be the oldest person in the world who loves HTB

Cradle of Filth-Yea I said it start flaming me.I wont make the mistake of trying to pigeon-hole them into one category.I love Cradle.I can understand peoples dislike of them.No they are not black metal.People who love Cradle love them and dont really care if others dont.I admit,they have some material I dont like that much,but thats any band.They have a sense of humor and dont take themselves too seriously,which I respect.Its supposed to be over the top and excessive,and thats the whole point.I get sick of bands playing out being evil and dark all the time,nobody is like that in real life.

Let The Flames Begin...
Because I already know alot of people despise COF-and I dont care
Gandalf is offline   Reply With Quote