Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 12:22 PM   #3320 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

1. What MB member would you like to meet and why?
Hmm well i've never really tended to do that, mix any internet based contact with those out there in the big, "real" world. I guess Bulldog & Jackhammer would be good craic to get wasted with. NumberNineDream and Molecules i feel would both be very interesting people, whether they believe so or not. Kayleigh and AwwwSugar are both sweet but i'm an auld bastard compared to those two

2. What would you change about MB if you could?
Well i guess it would be a little more active but then again maybe i should wish i was a little more creative and inventive to try and help to make it more active.

3. Name a new MB mod and why choose this individual?
If he's gonna stay around, then Molecules. He's active across a few of the boards, always got something interesting to say.

4. What turns you off about the opposite gender?
Promiscuity. Cheats. Disloyalty. And of course im a red blooded male just the rest of my gender and so i like to see a girl dolled up, but theres a fine line between dolled up and trashy. Newcastle is full of the latter.

5. Do you believe in fate or is life a series of accidents?
I dont believe in fate. Fate and destiny have always sounded like a cop out to me and are often really just a reason not to take responsibility for our own lives.

"I guess it just wasn't meant to be."

"Um, no. You're just a fuck up."

6. What makes you angry?
Way too many things. I could be here all night, so i'm not getting into that.

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote