Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 03:21 PM   #1123 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

I just completed Dragon Age .. I sort of regretted my decision to play a casteless dwarf warrior. I went with 2h weapons and there are 2 other characters you get in your party who also does that.

I wish I'd gone with a melee rogue or mage instead. I guess a sort of battle mage would be my choice if I was gonna play it again because while there is Morrigan, I didn't bring her along much because she was irritating and didn't like me being nice. I used Wynne a lot, but she was more healer/buffer the way I played her so mage with a lot of offensive spells is really the thing I didn't play.

And it seems like a fun char to play as well

To Boo, I haven't tried Gears of War 2 but it's nice to hear you like it. If you're hungry for more third person shooters, you should have a look at Dead Space It's a sci-fi horror adventure that takes place on a giant orbital mining station/ship with lots of hostile creatures where you're alone much of the time. It has excellent atmosphere - it really feels dark and lonely - and the game is just loads of fun. It doesn't quite motivate so much at the very start, but like half an hour in and many hours on until the end, it is brilliant.