Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 04:26 PM   #1126 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by toretorden View Post
I just completed Dragon Age .. I sort of regretted my decision to play a casteless dwarf warrior. I went with 2h weapons and there are 2 other characters you get in your party who also does that.

I wish I'd gone with a melee rogue or mage instead. I guess a sort of battle mage would be my choice if I was gonna play it again because while there is Morrigan, I didn't bring her along much because she was irritating and didn't like me being nice. I used Wynne a lot, but she was more healer/buffer the way I played her so mage with a lot of offensive spells is really the thing I didn't play.

And it seems like a fun char to play as well

i'm going through with a human rogue and my roommate is playing an elf mage. he finds the mage can be really powerful with spells but you have to be very careful when attacking. at level 11-12 he's still only using the weakest healing potions to completely refill himself. so it really depends on your play style i guess. you really need to like the radial menu and pausing combat a lot if you want to be a successful offensive mage from the look of things.

i also don't think it's possible to create a character type that won't be duplicated in your party. personally i like the idea of 2 rogues in the group, makes for lots of backstabbing goodness when the fighter can threaten enemies into focusing on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote