Music Banter - View Single Post - No-Thanks Giving
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 04:43 PM   #25 (permalink)
sidewinder
Engorged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrible Lizard View Post
Reminds me of the time I forgot to buy extra condoms so I had use a rubberglove with all the other fingers cut off except the thumb. When she asked me to spend the night I spent five extra minutes sewing up the cut fingers with the pipecleaners in my pocket.
So she had this fetish about cartoon themed furniture, so we were flopping it on a Mickey Mouse couch rodeo style. She was yelling "Oh, Julian" seeing as I told her I was Julian Cope at the bar. After that night I had two pinpricks on the sides of my **** from the ends of the pipecleaners, so I started telling broads my name was John Harker.

This went on for a weekend and half an afternoon.
Lolwut

I am not thankful for having to work this weekend. And I am not thankful for my ADD which is keeping me from actually doing any work as I am sitting here in the office on a Sunday afternoon. A waste of time. And I am not thankful for having to figure out this damn MODx CMS that I've never used in order to build a site that is due by the end of the month (yes that's a week away). F this S. As Janszoon said regarding what he's working on, this isn't how my mind works!

I am, however, thankful that I have a job.