Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 09:09 PM   #1129 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by toretorden View Post
Alistair is easy to set up as a good tank, I guess. Then Leliana and Zevran as rogues could do a lot of damage - or you could switch one of them for another warrior - probably Oghren - if you think you need a backup tank. Wynne for healing/offensive spells.

I'd do something like that and just make a char to replace one of them. I'd probably like to replace Wynne with my own mage, but rogue seems fun too. With paralyze runes on and a double weapon spec setup, they must be deadly (there's that talent that let's them backstab stunned/paralyzed/prone enemies)
i've been using Sten as my tank actually but i can definitely see how Alistair is more suited for the role - i just don't like him haha. haven't run into Zevran or Oghren yet and i've only seen Wynne in my roommate's party for now.

it's definitely an interesting game though, i think a 2nd playthrough will make or break the replayability of the title though. i'm curious to see just how much effect my 'choices' have on the world. like the claims that a town would be in ruins the next time i visited if i left it from the same way i entered it. etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote