Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 12:12 AM   #3323 (permalink)
VeggieLover
Music?! Lets boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselboy View Post

4. What turns you off about the opposite gender?
I mean I'm not an expert here. I guess yeah if they wear too much makeup, or maybe if they're bald or something. Even then it probably wouldn't bug me that much.
All I wanted to say was boo_boo :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
1. What MB member would you like to meet and why?
Quite a few, so I list more than one...
VeggieLover (to talk about life with while swinging on a swingset),
Trauma (to enjoy the peace of being with a fellow vegan),
Toretorden (to see the mites of the tundra, discuss science, and play with his four rats),
Schizotypic (to commune about deep psychological stuff),
Freebase Dali (to argue with, to look at his drum set-up, and to pet his cat),
AwwSugar (to share sweet nothings with and to sing together).
I would love to! :P yay!

1. What MB member would you like to meet and why?
Vegangelica for sure, help me sort out some stuff in my life
I was gonna say Freebase Dali but prolly not cuz i can't handle the drunkenness for very long
and def. Dr.Suessicide cuz hes a nerd like me and I think we'd get along well.
There's more i wouldn't mind, but these are the ones that actually talk with me
2. What would you change about MB if you could?
Mostly i would change me...i don't really know the kind of stuff about music that makes it worth it to post in the actual music threads. A lot of the times it just seems like we're going "oh, thats sick music" or "such and such a band SUCKS!" without backing it up or allowing for different tastes. But.... meh.
3. Name a new MB mod and why choose this individual?
couldn't say...
4. What turns you off about the opposite gender?
Most of these apply to all humans, not just males:
-when they lead you on just to get some (never happened to me, but did to my best friends)
-When they objectualize bodies or judge based on limited perceptions
-when pot (or booze or tobacco, what have you) is more important than me
-im not a big fan of the steroidal-type muscles or the surfer-boy tan. I like the fit-but-not-ripped pale guys.... dky
-low IQs and when more than 50% of their words are slang or "umm." "like" "totally" etc
5. Do you believe in fate or is life a series of accidents?
I believe that each of us was created based on the balance of energy in the universe to become something vital in the structure of life. Each of us is "meant" to push or pull something one way or another to maintain the balance of things. Is this fate? no...because we can mess it up. We have the gifts, but apathy etc. can negate them. This purpose can be fufilled despite tragedy, mistakes, etc. as long as we are willing to play the game. "Accidents" maybe, idk, i don't really believe in that cuz if i was just a walking sack of flesh and nerves i would be dead.... obviously I'm supposed to do SOMETHING because im still here despite my incredible stupidity.
6. What makes you angry?
Disrespect. The only times i've become angry enough to yell have been based on that. That gets connected with apathy, and lack of a sense of responsibility. Everything we do affects other people and most people don't care to remember that.
Also, my own stupidity and hypocrisy makes me mad. My lack of sleep etc.
"Not remotely! Because iocaine comes from Australia, as everyone knows. And Australia is entirely peopled with criminals. And criminals are used to having people not trust them as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you."
VeggieLover is offline   Reply With Quote