Music Banter - View Single Post - Trance!
Thread: Trance!
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 05:00 PM   #60 (permalink)
wickedlk
It's my Mau5head!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselboy View Post
0_0

I donno, theres so much trance out there atm, and I'm not someone who tries to take every bit of it in. I only listen to a couple shows a week, like ASoT and sometimes Russia Goes Clubbing or maybe Roger Shah's show...maybe a few compilations here and there. So I mean it's not like I've heard everything out there since last Jan. That might not even be possible.
For me personally, I think it's the best I've heard this year though.

What do you think? I mean the year's almost over...what song or songs were the best this year?
Oops, rather backed myself into a corner there. Favourites are highly subjective and it's pretty unlikely that we would get a democratic decision over the best trance song of the year in a small electronic community such as the one here. I didn't mean to come across as negative as for all I know there may be a far greater number of people that like that track compared to what I would suggest.

These are a couple of tracks that would make my top ten or so. There are some newer songs too that I like but I would have to wait until the novelty factor wore off before deciding whether they will become classics in my mind.

I'm surprised you don't listen to Trance Around the World (Above & Beyond), it's a good weekly show!