Music Banter - View Single Post - Ugly Things People Do/Wear To Look Attractive
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 07:30 AM   #571 (permalink)
music_phantom13
Music Addict

I'm guessing these douches would be the US equivalent. These guys come from mainly NJ, then spread out to infect the world with songs like Soja Boy and other ****ty music. As if frat guys weren't bad enough, these are essentially the next level. And in case you're wondering, yes some of them probably are wearing lip gloss too. I guess they consider that "cool". Also, if you don't wear a button down collar shirt with the collar popped, they'll call you a ***, despite the fact that they're wearing lip gloss. Unlike the chavs, these guys will get ****faced, talk a bunch of crap when they're with all their friends, and then never actually fight. Sadly there were a lot of them at MD, but here's a typical encounter. I was good friends with this guy Mike, who was gigantic and could beat the **** out of just about anyone. So one of ^ started giving him **** at a party, backed up by all his friends standing right behind him shouting encouragement. He just decked the kid and broke his nose, all his friends ran away, and the kid started crying.
music_phantom13 is offline   Reply With Quote